Hey there, I’m Candice Lesage. 👋🏻
I’m a self-taught creative mind who loves learning new stuff on a daily basis. It means I’m a fast-learner, attentive and curious person. I’m enthusiastic about creating stuff.
My current work has various tasks such as: creating new social brands for the group, improving our current websites, creating new tools, taking pictures, sometimes I even do some
I also love staying up-to-date with new technologies, or even ways to improve my workflow.
On my free time, I love travelling, a good old cup of coffee, taking long walks in the cold fresh air, taking pictures, writing and reading (more than 50 books a year! Who said people didn’t read anymore?). I’ve been a story-teller for many years now.
Here’s my email : email@example.com
Random facts you should know about me :
- I’m a quiet person in general but will be loud to defend my ideas.
- I’m a proud introvert.
- My empathy is off the roof. Ask my friends.
- I practice lettering on a weekly basis.
- I own exactly 63 notebooks. Guess I like being organized and writing a bit too much, right?
- I learnt web design and development at the age of 11 when I was too obsessed with Lord of the Rings and wanted to share my love on the internet.
- I’m French and have a Bachelor’s degree in English language. I also know how to speak Spanish, Italian and started learning German.
- My favourite country to travel to was definitely Iceland. But I’m quite excited about my upcoming trip to Colorado!